By Robert Penn Warren, Cleanth Brooks
Plentiful number of brief tales, with essays, notes and questions for every.
Quick preview of Understanding Fiction (3rd Edition) PDF
Similar Literary Criticism books
Right here, during this compelling meeting of writings, Pulitzer Prize-winning writer Annie Dillard explores the realm of normal evidence and human meanings.
This hugely acclaimed research analyzes a number of the traits in English feedback throughout the first 4 a long time of this century.
How Literature Works is an necessary publication for any reader looking a better appreciation in their favourite novel, poem, or play. It deals a full of life and easy advisor to literary pondering. With a chain of compact essays, the well known literary critic John Sutherland--widely in demand for his wit and transparent reasoning--strips away the obscurity and pretension of literary research.
- La Nouvelle Revue Française (n° 608) - De la tête aux pieds (Avril 2014)
- The Moment of Racial Sight: A History
- Hugging the Shore: Essays and Criticism
- Language and Silence: Essays on Language, Literature, and the Inhuman
- The Life of Monsieur de Molière: A Portrait by Mikhail Bulgakov
- After Darwin: Animals, Emotions, and the Mind (Clio Medica, Volume 93)
Extra info for Understanding Fiction (3rd Edition)